MARKETING & SALES INTERSHIP
This position is a 2- to 3-month commitment, commencing around April 1, 2016. You should anticipate spending ~5 hours a week learning and practicing social media strategies. Schedule is yet to be determined. This internship can be performed remotely.
In this internship, you’ll learn how-to:
- Create an “online” voice
- Manage a social media content calendar
- Write like a social media expert (including the best writing styles and formats for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Yelp, etc.
You will be reporting to seasoned marketing executives whose experience includes Google, YouTube, AOL, Time Warner and Disney.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have access to a computer with web cam preferred. Many of our sessions will be conducted over Google+ Hangouts.
- Be a creative minded, multi-tasker
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be savvy at researching complicated topics online, on the phone, etc.
- Likes to diligently see tasks through to completion and be highly motivated and able to complete ambiguous projects
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, G+, etc.)
- Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Have experience with InDesign, HTML and Photoshop (preferred, but not required)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not indeed to be considered an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills of the people so classified.