Are you an experienced phlebotomist, MA or nurse, looking for a flexible position? If this describes you, please apply! We’re always looking for experienced and dynamic phlebotomists with excellent skills. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
- Perform venipuncture in a clinic and prepare all samples for transport to the laboratory.
- Fill out requisition forms electronically, pull lab results and prepare other documents required for laboratory.
Candidate Must Be Skilled in:
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Phlebotomy Certification or Medical Assistant Certification with Phlebotomy training
- A reliable car with insurance for occasional deliveries or pick-ups.
- Good attitude
- Flexible with availability.
- Basic computer skills a must
About Simple Laboratories:
We provide laboratory diagnostic testing and related services in the Midwest of the United States. Certified by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments program (CLIA), Simple Laboratories is a full-service, clinical laboratory offering a comprehensive test menu and wide-ranging services to support physician offices and surgical centers. The company specializes in routine testing services, including blood chemistry analysis, urinalysis, blood cell count, thyroid testing, pap testing, HIV / STI testing, and microbiology culture / procedure.
The company is headquartered in Chicago, IL. We have a dedicated and passionate team of lab technicians, specimen processors, technology, sales and administrative staff throughout Illinois and Northwest Indiana and are looking for a candidate who can make an impact on the organization. If you’re looking to join a massive organization and hide, don’t come here. Our employees work hard and want to make a difference in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not indeed to be considered an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills of the people so classified.